We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. SwimOutlet.com will gladly accept eligible returns (see restrictions below) in new and unused condition, with tags intact and packaging included within 60 days of the order shipment date for a full refund or store credit at your discretion. If you opt to receive store credit for your return, we will provide you with complimentary standard (3-5 business day) shipping on your next order with us!
Please follow our Return Authorization process to obtain an RA number to put inside and on your returning package. We highly recommend opting for our convenient and cost-effective return label (only $4.99)! The $4.99 cost of the label will be deducted from your refund when we process your return. If you choose to ship your return without using our label, we recommend using a traceable method. We are unable to accept C.O.D deliveries.
3. Select the order number you wish to return from.
4. Check the box of the items you would like to return.
5. Select your refund method from either store credit or your original form of payment.
6. (Optional) Check the box to receive a return label. Note: A $4.99 fee for use of this label will be deducted from your refund.
7. Click "Process Return". A new page will load displaying your return authorization number. Please note this number on your return package. If you opted to receive a return label, a link to print this label will be displayed. The link will also be emailed to you. Additionally, you will receive return instructions in a separate return confirmation email.
Pressed for time? We recommend obtaining a Return Authorization, returning your item for a refund, and reordering online.
Not in a rush? You can opt to receive Store Credit for your return, we'll provide you with complimentary Standard (3-5 business day) shipping on your next order with us. Once you are notified that your return has been processed, you can immediately go online to reorder using your Store Credit balance and complimentary Standard shipping.
Shipping fees on your initial order are non-refundable.
Return shipping costs to our facility are $4.99 per package if you choose to generate a Return Label from SwimOutlet. The $4.99 fee will be deducted from your refund upon receipt of your return.
If you choose to ship your return via another method, we strongly recommend that you use a trackable and/or insured method such as USPS with Delivery Confirmation, Insured Mail, FedEx, UPS or DHL.
Final Sale items cannot be returned. These items are indicated on the product page, shopping cart and order confirmation. Final Sale items include:
Customized Items Custom apparel, gear and swim suits are not available for return or exchange. Please make sure you check order details prior to placing your order.
Grab Bags Grab Bag suits are not eligible for return. Please note; Grab Bag suits come in a variety of colors, patterns, and back styles (female suits).
Direct from Manufacturer Items that ship direct from the manufacturer may have different return policies. Click here
As soon as your return is received and inspected at our fulfillment center, a refund or store credit will be applied according to the method you selected. For refunds, additional processing time may occur depending upon your credit card company.