Are you looking for womens plus size swimwear? Then you've found the right place. SwimOutlet is the largest online shop for all kinds of swimwear, all the top brands, and every style imaginable. We have a great selection of swimsuits that match every kind of body type, color, and style.
Whether you're looking for a tankini, two-piece bikini, or a one-piece plus size swimsuit, you can rest assured you will find what you're looking for, and a few surprises at SwimOutlet. We carry the best names in women's swimsuits on the web, such as Billabong, Roxy, Maxine, Penbrooke, Nike, Speedo, and more.
No longer do you have to hide under large cover-ups when you hit the beach, here at SwimOutlet, we help you get the confidence you need for your beach vacation, poolside parties, and tropical adventures. Choose from our wide range of trendy and high-quality plus-size swimsuits and get ready to enjoy a beautiful tropical weekend or a pool party in the city.
Choosing the Best Plus Size Bathing Suits For Your Body
We understand that plus-size women may find it hard to find the perfect swimsuit. That is why we've created a guide to help you choose the best one that flatters your body while also making you feel comfortable. The very first thing you need to keep in mind is your body type and size. Just because you're plus size, doesn't mean your body doesn't have shape.
If you're pear-shaped, apple-shaped, hourglass, or rectangular-shaped, you need to determine what cuts of swimsuits match your body well. Typically, top-heavy bodies need chest support, and you need a built-in bra in your suit. Halter-type suits also work well for support.
If you're bottom-heavy, you might need a bikini that offers enough coverage, such as boyleg shorts, or suits that have a skirt over the bottom. If you're hourglass-shaped but have problems with your arms, you might need to choose a swimsuit with sleeves.
Knowing your body type and size is key to finding a swimsuit that's comfortable and provides the best fit.
Trends and Styles
SwimOutlet carries a carefully curated collection of the market's top swimsuits for women. Our plus size swimwear selection is packed with pieces that solve many plus size women's body problems such as a muffin top, large arms, and a heavy top. We have tiered ruffle bikinis that hide a big tummy area, printed pieces that hide flaws and bulges, as well as swimsuits that have underwire on the bust for added support.
There's a whole world of possibilities and options when it comes to design, details, colors, prints, and cuts. If you're looking for a basic suit that covers and protects or a stylish suit that stands out, you can rest assured that we have it in our selection of trendy plus size swimsuits.
- What is the best swimwear for plus size women?
- The best plus size swimwear is a suit that flatters and hides flaws. Knowing your body type is key to finding the best swimsuit for plus size since you'll know which areas of your body need to be hidden or highlighted. The best swimsuit style that's universally flattering is the wrap-style swimsuit. It highlights the chest, covers the tummy, and can be adjusted to match different sizes.
- What swimsuit is the best for big arms?
- The best swimsuit for big arms are suits that highlight your assets. If you have cleavage, then a suit with a plunging neckline will draw attention away from the arms and into the chest. If you have great legs, a suit with a thigh-high cut will accentuate your legs. Avoid thin straps as these can make your arms bigger. Bigger straps, as well as halter tops, can give focus to your chest and shoulders.
- If you're not ready to show your arms, you can also wear a long-sleeve swimsuit or cover-ups.
- How can I hide my belly in a swimsuit?
- If you have a muffin top or your belly is your problem, many swimsuit options hide or sculpt the belly area. Tiered ruffle bikinis usually are the best for hiding a belly, but you can also opt for swimsuits that have built-in paneling that holds the waist tight, such as the Magicsuit by Miraclesuit that's designed for tummy control.
- What color bathing suit makes you look skinnier?
- The best bathing suit color that can make you look skinnier is black. Black absorbs light, which hides your flaws and makes you look slimmer. It also covers other body bulges, helping you become less self-conscious of any problem areas.