Reviews & Questions
- JDJoy D.Verified BuyerReviewingJOLYN Women's Devon Solid One Piece Swimsuit BlackI recommend this productBody Type AthleticHow Often Do You Swim Every DayProduct Standouts Quality, Performance/Durability, Fit, Support, DesignRated 5 out of 5 stars5/4/23Jolyn suit
It actually isn’t skimpy on the booty! It covers without being nerdy! ( very important for a 15 yo!)Fit/SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JWjanelle W.Verified BuyerReviewingJOLYN Women's Devon Solid One Piece Swimsuit BlackI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5/3/23Great suit
Very comfy. Runs a tiny bit big.Fit/SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AHAlisha H.Verified ReviewerReviewingJOLYN Women's Devon Solid One Piece SwimsuitI recommend this productProduct Standouts Quality, Performance/DurabilityRated 3 out of 5 stars4/19/23Nice suit, I chose a different JOLYN style instead
Even though I didn't keep this suit, I thought my experience would help those with a similar dilemma! This is my first time wearing a JOLYN. I used to be a competitive swimmer when I was younger, now I'm in my early 30s—so I've had experience with different suit brands growing up, my go-to used to be the Uglies brand, but I've seen the transition to JOLYNs in the last few years!
The Devon was the first style I ordered, in a 34 (My measurements were split between 32 and 34), but I could tell the straps were too stretchy when I tried it on, and it wasn't going to fit right in the water. I was considering re-ordering and sizing down one, but the overall fit of that one wasn't very flattering on my body type. I'm more average size with a slightly larger rear and wider torso than the young ones wearing the JOLYNs, and also a small bust (38A). I wanted a little more coverage :)
Instead, I decided to try the JOLYN Belle Funfetticini One Piece (sticking with 34 b/c of online reviews). In looking at the photos, I liked how the hips weren't cut as high and there was more coverage in the back compared to the Devon. While the material may not have been as stretchy for the Funfetticini design (wouldn't recommend that one for people with a larger chest), it did fit right for me, and it's cute while also definitely a more flattering cut, closer to what I was looking for in my 30s :)Fit/SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JWJanet W.Verified BuyerReviewingJOLYN Women's Devon Solid One Piece Swimsuit CabernetI recommend this productBody Type CurvyHow Often Do You Swim Often (1-3 times per week)Product Standouts Fit, Performance/DurabilityRated 5 out of 5 stars3/18/23Second suit
Really like this suit. Lasts long. Color stays true.Fit/SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JMJane M.Verified BuyerReviewingJOLYN Women's Devon Solid One Piece Swimsuit PineI recommend this productBody Type SlimHow Often Do You Swim Often (1-3 times per week)Product Standouts Quality, Design, Performance/Durability, Fit, SupportRated 5 out of 5 stars3/12/23i love it!
it is amazing but always order 2-3 sizes up! happy swimming!Fit/SizingRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
Sign up for new styles
Get an alert when we add new styles of JOLYN! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.