Reviews & Questions
- VKVictoria k.Verified BuyerReviewingDolfin Kickball BlueI recommend this productPrimary Activity Uses Fitness Swim, Performance SwimProduct Standouts Performance/DurabilityRated 3 stars7/7/22It is good for a
It is good for a reach drill and it does work well as a knee support. However there are other products out on the market that do the same thing and more.
- IInnaReviewingDolfin KickballI recommend this productRated 5 stars6/10/18Good multipurpose tool.
My Masters Coach brought Dolfin Kickball to my attention. I have use it during drills, i.e. kicking on the side with arm extended holding the kickball. I found that holding the ball in the hand makes one more aware of hand's position and corrects overall body position. I have also started using it during pulling. Unlike traditional pull buoy, while using kickball you have to really think about engaging the core and holding legs together. I hold it between my knees.
- JJackieReviewingDolfin KickballI recommend this productRated 5 stars11/19/16Swim aide
This ball is great for beginning swimmers It trains you to keep your hands up It floats and will help muscle memory for the crawl stroke It can be used other ways too in training
- CChucklesReviewingDolfin KickballI recommend this productRated 5 stars9/29/16Light buoyancy...Play with it...
This ball is perfect for what I am using it for. Pinched nerve in my neck and left shoulder issue. Use this primarily for one arm kick/stroke drills. It has lighter buoyancy so my hand is actually in the water not above it, therefore I am in a more balanced position in the water. My neck and shoulders do not have any issues. (Kick boards made my neck and shoulders hurt no matter how we tried to use them. So boards are a no go zone.) Hand is in a natural position resting on the ball with light grip to keep hold of it. I have not used it under my chin, but on the "round side" of the ball it's not so easy to hold with my chin, but can hold the cupped sides with my chin (Breast stroke is not part of the program just yet). Have used it between the knees, different good not different bad. This ball seems very versatile just a matter of playing with it. Comfy little head rest/pillow when laying on the bleachers. :o)
- RRodsterReviewingDolfin KickballI recommend this productRated 5 stars7/31/16Not worth the money
The way it is advertised, and how it's used it's nearly impossible to fit under the chin. If you are looking for a kicking device, then the ball is right for you, but if you are looking for everything else it's advertised for, the ball is not did not do it for me.
Sign up for new styles
Get an alert when we add new styles of Dolfin! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.