This item is currently unavailable

Top Sellers in

Gu Energy Stroopwafel (16 Pack) Gu Energy Stroopwafel (16 Pack) Gu Energy Stroopwafel (16 Pack) Gu Energy Stroopwafel (16 Pack) Gu Energy Stroopwafel (16 Pack) Gu Energy Stroopwafel (16 Pack) Gu Energy Stroopwafel (16 Pack) Gu Energy Stroopwafel (16 Pack) Gu Energy Stroopwafel (16 Pack) Gu Energy Stroopwafel (16 Pack) Gu Energy Stroopwafel (16 Pack) Gu Energy Stroopwafel (16 Pack) Gu Energy Stroopwafel (16 Pack) Gu Energy Stroopwafel (16 Pack) Gu Energy Stroopwafel (16 Pack) Gu Energy Stroopwafel (16 Pack) Gu Energy Stroopwafel (16 Pack) Gu Energy Stroopwafel (16 Pack) Gu Energy Stroopwafel (16 Pack) Gu Energy Stroopwafel (16 Pack)
ADD TO WISH LIST

Gu Energy Stroopwafel (16 Pack)

$22.50
Price Match Guarantee
Add to cart
Designed for use before and during workouts and races, the Gu Energy Stroopwafel gives you all the nutrients you need for... Read More
SKU: 124199 Product Code: 8149343

Product Details

  • Got a Question?

    Ask here!

    Designed for use before and during workouts and races, the Gu Energy Stroopwafel gives you all the nutrients you need for excellent performance in a delicious package. A blend of quality carbohydrates, essential amino acids and revitalizing electrolytes packs into the perfect fuel. Made with a layer of delicious syrup between two thin wafers, these Dutch-style syrup waffles hit the spot with your morning coffee or in the middle of training.

    Features

    • 16 pack of individually wrapped waffles for portability and easy access.
    • 55% Organic.
    • Contains Gluten.
    • Quality carbohydrates for instant and long-lasting energy from both complex and simple carbs.
    • Essential amino acids prevent mental fatigue and repair muscle damage during long-duration activities.
    • Electrolytes replenish what’s lost when you sweat.
    • Available in Caramel Coffee and Salty’s Caramel flavors.
    • Imported

    Nutritional Information

    • Size 1 Waffle (32g).
    • Servings per package 16.
    • Caramel Coffee: - Calories 150. - Fat Cal 60. - Total Fat 6g (9% DV). - SatFat 3g (15% DV). - Cholesterol 5mg (2%DV). - Sodium 75mg (3%DV). - Total Carb. 23g (8% DV). - Fiber 1g (4% DV). - Sugars 10g. - Protein 1g. - Iron (4% DV).
    • Salty’s Caramel: - Calories 150. - Fat Cal 60. - Total Fat 6g (9% DV). - SatFat 3g (15% DV). - Cholesterol 5mg (2%DV). - Sodium 150mg (6%DV). - Total Carb. 23g (8% DV). - Fiber 1g (4% DV). - Sugars 10g. - Protein 1g. - Iron (4% DV).

    Ingredients

    • Caramel Coffee: Wheat Flour, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Palm Fruit Oil, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Eggs, Soy Flour, Amino Blend (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine), Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Soy Lecithin, Organic Rice Extract, Baking Soda, Green Tea (Leaf) Extract (contains Caffeine).
    • Salty’s Caramel: Wheat Flour, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Palm Fruit Oil, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Eggs, Soy Flour, Amino Blend (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine), Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Soy Lecithin, Organic Rice Extract, Baking Soda.
    • Contains Wheat, Egg, and Soy. May contain Milk.

Top

Questions & Answers

Be the first to ask a question about this item!
Need an answer fast? Contact our customer service team.

{{con.notice}}

OK
Please let us know what kind of issue this is:
  • {{flag.text}}

Reviews

About This Brand

Gu

We are a company of athletes. And we know that there will always be world records to destroy, hairier mountain trails to conquer, and personal demons to slay. Whether it’s with long-lasting energy, muscle-rebuilding fuel and protection, or natural hydration in a gel, powder, drink, capsule, or some other form we haven’t invented yet, we are committed to helping propel you to the next level.

From 1993 until today, athletes the world over have come to the same conclusion: GU works. Our Berkeley-based sports nutrition company started with our original GU Energy Gel, a revolutionary and more effective method to keep athletes fueled during exercise. Since then, GU has continued to improve the recipe, incorporating the latest scientific research into its products. In 2001, GU Electrolyte Brew (formerly Gu2o) was launched as the perfect hydration companion to GU Energy Gel. 2008 saw the introduction of Roctane Ultra Endurance Energy Gel, followed by Chomps Energy Chews and GU Recovery Brew in 2009. Every product is formulated to further GU’s mission: to help athletes go faster and longer than ever before.