15 Things Every Swimmer is Thinking When Coach Yells At Us
Whether you're taking too long to get in the water, "adjusting" your goggles at the wall, hanging on the lane line, or you skipped practice (how dare you)-- we've all been there, the victim of our coaches' wrath.
Here are 15 things we're thinking (but would never say out loud) when coach yells at us;
1. But, it's cold...
2. Why don't you get in here and try that fly set
3. Is no an emotion? Because I feel it deep in my core
4. Can they see me crying through my goggles?
5. Uh, oh. Busted...
6. Please don't make us do that set over
7. Must be nice to be dry, sipping on warm coffee, while I'm in here dying a slow death
8. I'm quitting as soon as this practice is over
9. Wait, what
10. I have no idea what just happened
11. Nobody cares
12. I'll just sit here quietly and nod
13. Oh, you think you could swim it better? Please, jump in and show us how it's done
14. I hate swimming
15. OK, fine. Coach was right...Email Address Invalid. Please enter an email address in the format: firstname.lastname@example.orgAdd a Comment
Name * Your Email (will not be displayed) *To prevent automated bots from spamming, please enter the text you see in the image below:
Thank you so much for this detailed review. Super helpful when pu...
Thanks for sharing the review and feedback. It really helps me al...
Love the prints and the concept of using these fabrics to create ...
Hi Julie and Swim Outlet .comYour cute face and name caught my ey...
Thanks for updating the post. Keep up the good work. I really the...