15 Reasons We're Thankful for Swimming
With Thanksgiving upon us, we're feeling extra nostalgic about the sport we love to hate. Despite all of the complaints, dreaded early mornings, and constant hunger-- we're forever thankful for swimming. Here's why;
1. It keeps us busy and out of trouble (most of the time)
2. We appreciate being outdoors
3. Our forever cheerleaders, our parents
4. Our coaches for believing in us even when we don't believe in ourselves
5. Life long friends
6. Tapering—we feel extra thankful when taper season comes around
7. Time management skills
8. Although we could do without the tan-lines, we’re thankful for the year around tans
9. A sport that gives us dreams and ambitions
10. Pizza, we're thankful for pizza after a long swim
11. The swimmer metabolism (especially on Thanksgiving)
12. Our teammates who become family
13. It's a lifetime sport—we're thankful for the ability to pick up the sport where we left off, no matter how many years have passed
14. We're thankful for blankets, parkas and beanies (can you blame us?)
15. For the ability to stuff our faces on Thanksgiving, and burn all of those calories (and then some) the next day at practiceEmail Address Invalid. Please enter an email address in the format: firstname.lastname@example.orgAdd a Comment
Name * Your Email (will not be displayed) *To prevent automated bots from spamming, please enter the text you see in the image below:
Thank you so much for this detailed review. Super helpful when pu...
Thanks for sharing the review and feedback. It really helps me al...
Love the prints and the concept of using these fabrics to create ...
Hi Julie and Swim Outlet .comYour cute face and name caught my ey...
Thanks for updating the post. Keep up the good work. I really the...