Reviews & Questions
- AAdkgrlReviewingTYR Ultralite Swim Snorkel EliteI do not recommend this productPrimary Activity Uses Fitness SwimFrequency Of Use WeeklyProduct Standouts QualityHow Often Do You Swim Often (1-3 times per week)Rated 2 out of 5 stars4/14/23Weird headpiece - why is it convex instead of flat?
Love the color, design is a little different than I'm used to (straps only connected on one area of the snorkel), the problem is the head rest? is convex. It creates a pressure point line on your forehead. Why isn't this flat?? Whose forehead looks like a neanderthals?
- BDBradley D.Verified BuyerReviewingTYR Ultralite Swim Snorkel Elite BlackI recommend this productPrimary Activity Uses Fitness Swim, Other, Open Water SwimFrequency Of Use DailyProduct Standouts Quality, DesignHow Often Do You Swim Often (1-3 times per week)Rated 5 out of 5 stars3/12/23First-time Buyer
Though I don't have anything to compare it to, I can say it works like a charm, fits snugly, clears easily (with, as you'd expect, a slight bit of force), and presents no difficulty with the intake flow of air. That said, it takes some getting used to; old breathing habits die hard. It wobbles slightly on flip turn push-offs when my head is not in the optimal position. Better head position minimizes that.
- CChrisReviewingTYR Ultralite Swim Snorkel EliteI recommend this productPrimary Activity Uses Fitness Swim, Performance SwimRated 3 out of 5 stars2/1/23Pretty restrictive comparatively
I have been using the finis swimmer's snorkel forever; the head bracket is worn out and thought I would try a new snorkel. I am a big guy with big lungs and even without the cap on top breathing is very restrictive, which leads to slower swimming. The only flexible part is the mout piece so I find the setup a little confining, as I would try to move my head a certain way and couldn't. So not really a fan, and was able to buy a new Finis headbracket on Amazon.
- JKJulie K.Verified BuyerReviewingTYR Ultralite Swim Snorkel Elite BlackI recommend this productPrimary Activity Uses Fitness SwimProduct Standouts Quality, DesignRated 5 out of 5 stars1/11/23My husband is very happy
My husband is very happy with the design of this center snorkel. Much prefers it to the side snorkel he has used in the past.
- RMRaymond M.Verified BuyerReviewingTYR Ultralite Swim Snorkel Elite BlueI recommend this productPrimary Activity Uses Fitness SwimProduct Standouts Quality, Performance/Durability, DesignRated 4 out of 5 stars10/12/22Could use a softer forehead
Could use a softer forehead pad, maybe a gel, functionally it’s great
Sign up for new styles
Get an alert when we add new styles of TYR! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.