Offering ultra-soft high buoyancy rubber construction and a short blade that helps you mimic your race-day cadence while training, the TYR Burner EBP Floating Fin provides an Elevated Body Position in the water and just the right amount of propulsion to let you hone in on the perfect stroke. An ergonomic foot pocket allows for decreased levels of tendon strain with efficient strength building for the ankle, and the Wall Gripper Footpad keeps the foot anchored during flip turns and push-offs.
• Short fin-bade
- Mimics race-day stroke cadence
• High buoyancy rubber EBP construction
- Elevated Body Position helps you develop your stroke
• Wall Gripper Footpad
- Keeps foot anchored during flip turns and push-offs
• Sizing based on Men's shoe sizes
For more information on swim fins, read How to Choose Swim Fins.