Whether you need skate insoles, road cycling insoles or you just have a pair of country boots you wish were more comfortable, the Superfeet™ Yellow Insole is your insole.
Insoles designed for skates and cycling.
- Shoes with an elevated heel: track spikes.
Foot type: ideal for feet with low/medium arches, but will work with any arch.
Footwear type: hockey and figure skates, road cycling shoes, track spikes or western boots.
Foundation™: cross-linked Polyethylene foam provides biomechanical support.
- Closed-cell to keep out moisture.
Agion® antimicrobial technology treatment on the top cover to protect against bacteria.
- Natural, silver-based treatment keeps the insoles clean and comfortable.
Encapsulating Stabilizer System (ESS)® provides underfoot support.
- Deep heel cup to hold the heel's fat pad for natural shock absorption.
Heel-to-Toe™ (H2T) Profile: has an angled stabilizer cap.
- The outsole is in constant contact for maximum control and energy transfer.
- Helps contour the foot, improve the fit and maximize the comfort of any skate that has a raised heel.
Diamond Venting™: holes through the foam (full length) line up with perforations in the outsole to boost air circulation.
- Helps control moisture and sweat.
- The holes are placed so the foam with retain its shape in the forefoot while preserving the entire shape.
Wide Forefoot works with the newer skate and cycling shoe designs that are wider.
- Gives better coverage underfoot.
Sizes: B- Women's US 4.5-6
- C- Women's US 6.5-8 and Men's US 5.5-7
- D- Women's US 8.5-10 and Men's US 7.5-9
- E- Women's US 10.5-12 and Men's US 9.5-11
- F- Men's US 11.5-13
- G-Men's US 13.5-15