Reviews & Questions
- FFwbReviewingTYR Triathlon Race BeltI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/19/14As Advertised
Works perfectly, as advertised.
- MKMatt K.ReviewingTYR Triathlon Race BeltI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars9/11/14Snap buttons broke
There are three snaps on each belt. All three snaps have a cover, which appears to be attached by glue. During the first use, the covers to each snap came off when we tried to remove each snap from their closure. The belts are still functional, but does make it more difficult to unsnap each one.
- NNdimareReviewingTYR Triathlon Race BeltI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4/28/14Great Race Belt
It worked perfectly for the run part of my Sprint Triathlon. I wished it had one of two bands to add a GU gel, but it's Ok. It's for 5K runs only. The buttons to attach the race number, worked fine for me, they do not fit the race numbers holes, but that's not an issue at all, you clipped the buttons wherever you want to have the race number and that's it.
- AAnnniemonReviewingTYR Triathlon Race BeltI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/25/13Good
good, but it misses something to carry power liquids
- MBMustang B.Verified BuyerReviewingTYR Triathlon Race BeltI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/3/13No more pins in my shirts!
Works great for holding my tri bib numbers. Adjustable.
Sign up for new styles
Get an alert when we add new styles of TYR! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.