True to size
Measure around the fullest part of your chest.
*For women, this measurement is NOT the same as your bra band size.
Hold the end of the tape at your belly button and wrap around your waist to the front.
Measure around the widest point of your hips and buttocks.
Start at inner shoulder, come down the front of the torso and go between the legs. Continue up the back to the start of the tape on the shoulder.
find your recommended size.
Reviews & Questions
- MKMike K.Verified BuyerReviewingSporti Latex Swim Cap BlackI recommend this productPrimary Activity Uses Performance SwimFrequency Of Use DailyProduct Standouts Quality, Performance/DurabilityHow Often Do You Swim Every DayRated 5 out of 5 stars3/15/23Cap life
Great quality and durability for the price.
- EMEraina M.Verified BuyerReviewingSporti Latex Swim Cap Dark NavyI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3/10/23It's a cap
- VAVivi A.Verified BuyerReviewingSporti Latex Swim Cap New RoyalI recommend this productPrimary Activity Uses Fitness Swim, Open Water SwimHow Often Do You Swim Often (1-3 times per week)Rated 5 out of 5 stars2/27/23Good basic cap
Excellent basic swim cap, nice colors, no logos. My go to for the past many years.
- GMGabriela M.Verified BuyerReviewingSporti Latex Swim Cap Dark NavyI recommend this productPrimary Activity Uses Fitness SwimFrequency Of Use WeeklyProduct Standouts Quality, Performance/Durability, Fit, DesignRated 4 out of 5 stars2/25/23Consi - consa
I will be using the swiming cap. I am concern it will stick together if I don't use powder. However someone told me to keep it inside out and it worked so far
- JDJanet D.Verified BuyerReviewingSporti Latex Swim Cap WhiteI recommend this productPrimary Activity Uses Fitness SwimRated 3 out of 5 stars2/5/23I liked the one that
I liked the one that I got before, but you don't have it now.
Sign up for new styles
Get an alert when we add new styles of Sporti! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.