Reviews & Questions
- HPHoney P.ReviewingMikasa Junior’s Size 2 Water Polo BallI recommend this productRated 5 stars7/16/14Junior polo balls
We use these balls for our ten and under club polo team. They are awesome!!! They have great grip and last a long time!
- CCCesilie C.ReviewingMikasa Junior’s Size 2 Water Polo BallI recommend this productRated 4 stars6/16/14Youth water polo ball
The quality of the ball is great but it wasn't the size I expected. It is smaller then the one my dauther plays with, but I could have missed that bit of ifno when ordering.
- S1Swim 1.ReviewingMikasa Junior’s Size 2 Water Polo BallI recommend this productRated 5 stars4/6/14exactly what I wanted
Love this so much I just got my second. Good quality construction, great grip and perfect size for my pre-teen students.
- TTatianaReviewingMikasa Junior’s Size 2 Water Polo BallI recommend this productRated 5 stars8/18/12Excellent purchase!
This ball is perfect for young water polo enthusiasts! My boys can learn the basics without fumbling with the ball!
- SMSoccer M.ReviewingMikasa Junior’s Size 2 Water Polo BallI recommend this productRated 5 stars6/30/12Perfect ball for kids backyard waterpolo
We were using a volleyball but it was taking quite a beating in the saltwater pool. This ball has a much kid friendlier size and grip. The volleyball was too large and slippery when wet. My kids are 12 and 14 and the U14 size (Junior Size 2) fits their hands perfectly. My only worry is if the wooden fence can take the beating now that they can throw the ball harder.... They have gotten hit in the face and although it is painful they still prefer this ball to the volleyball.
Sign up for new styles
Get an alert when we add new styles of Mikasa! Simply sign up and we'll notify you.