Salomon's™ Men's RX Gecko water shoe
have the look of a training shoe and the performance capabilities of a water shoe. Hit the trail with confidence, even if it gets a little wet.
Hybrid: water shoe
and a training shoe.
- Built to grip on both wet and dry conditions.
Toe cap: synthetic for protection.
Midsole: injected EVA for support and lightweight feel.
- OS Muscle helps the foot transition into mid-stride.
Sockliner: Die cut EVA for cushioning.
Lining material: Textile Neoprene Lycra® for breathability and durability.
Upper: open mesh is quick drying and breathable.
- Anti-debris Mesh keeps things out.
- Open elastic for easy entry.
- Lace pocket for easy storage.
- Breakaway lace system for safety: avoids the risk of tangling.
- Quicklace™ is a thin and strong cord for easy one-pull tightening.
Outsole: Non marking water Contagrip® gives grip and durability by combining compound, lob geometry and density.
- OS tendon for rebound.
- Dynamic traction for grip.
Weight: 10.6 oz (size 9 US).
Imported.Water Shoes provide protection for feet and traction when walking. As with any footgear, please use caution when walking on a wet and slippery surface.