The SKINS A400 Compression Top is an essential addition to your sports wardrobe. With advanced compression technology, the top helps deliver more oxygen to your muscles while reducing next-day muscle soreness. It also supports key muscle groups while encouraging better posture, which can aid in breathing.
- Targeted dynamic gradient compression.
- Different body shapes for women.
- Provides superior comfortable fit.
- Ensures optimum compression levels.
50+ UV protection.
- Provides all day sun protection.
Dynamic gradient compression.
- Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion.
- Reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power, stamina, and less recovery time.
Memory MX fabric.
- High stretch elastomeric yarn.
- Returns to its original shape after high stress.
- Maximizes your stability and control.
- Channels the direction of your core muscles.
- Advance wicking.
- Moisture is drawn away from the skin, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Wraps and supports key muscle groups.
- Reduces movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles.
- Less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise.
- Permanent antimicrobial treatment discourages bacteria.
- Ionically absorbs the odor causing substances normally associated with Lycra wear.
- Cannot be washed out.
- Warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give you superior performance.
- No natural stretch.
- The spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression.
Center-back pocket for added convenience.
Sizes based on height, weight, and body shape for ultimate fit.