Turbo Men's Mariachi Water Polo Brief Turbo Men's Mariachi Water Polo Brief Turbo Men's Mariachi Water Polo Brief

Turbo Men's Mariachi Water Polo Brief

Price Match Guarantee
Add to cart
Spice up your next practice with the Turbo Men's Mariachi Water Polo Brief. This bold suit features a durable, double layered... Read More
SKU: 79211 Product Code: 8134456

Product Details

  • Got a Question?

    Ask here!

    Spice up your next practice with the Turbo Men's Mariachi Water Polo Brief. This bold suit features a durable, double layered design and a long-lasting fit.

    Fabric & Fit

    • 55% PBT, 45% Polyester.
    • Flatlock seams: Prevents irritation.
    • Double layered: For durability.
    • Drawcord at waist: For a secure fit.

    Features & Benefits

    • Classic water polo brief design.
    • "Mariachi Mexico" print.
    • Chlorine-resistant and long-lasting.
    • Turbo logo at front hip.

Top Men's Water Polo Suits From TURBO

Questions & Answers

Be the first to ask a question about this item!
Need an answer fast? Contact our customer service team.


Please let us know what kind of issue this is:
  • {{flag.text}}


  • 4.5 Review Stars (7 Reviews)

    Write A Review

    See all 7 customer reviews
  • 9/28/2020 Runs Small. Swim Outlet won't refund shipping for their issues with size.

    4 Review Stars By Christopher N.

    Product is great. However the size isn't correct according to the sizing chart. My wife had an issue with sizing as well, and SwimOutlet still makes you pay for return shipping. Very annoying. I probably won't do much shopping from SwimOutlet given there are alternatives that allows for free return shipping.

    Christopher N.

    Fit: Feels too small

  • 10/29/2019 Great Suit

    5 Review Stars By rlhuss

    Many hours in the pool and it held up for 3+ years.  Fits very well.  Loved it so much just bought another one.


    Fit: Feels true to size

  • 6/8/2018 Great swim suit

    5 Review Stars By Moises Alvarez Alonso

    But is to small for me how I can change for other size more big ?

    Moises Alvarez Alonso
    Laredo Texas

    Fit: Feels too small

  • image reviews

    5/8/2018 Great for a Mexico vacation

    5 Review Stars By Stretch

    Well made. Great design. Went on vacation with a bunch of bros who typically wear American flag speedos. So what's better than to bust out the good ole Mexico speedo and be applauded. Fits perfect.

    Salt Lake City, UT

    Fit: Feels true to size

  • 4/13/2018 Happy Athlete

    4 Review Stars By KEF

    My son is on a water polo team and he wears these for practice. He is very happy with the item.


    Fit: Feels true to size

  • 9/27/2016 Solamente para El Rey de la Piscina!

    5 Review Stars By El Mariachi

    High quality swimsuit, should last a long time. I used to wear a 32 in other brands when I swam so I got the Turbo medium and it fits well. But it was the muy magnifico graphics that made it a must-have! Serenade the ladies from the high dive with confidence. Or put on your sombrero and relax poolside with a cerveza.

    El Mariachi

    Fit: Feels true to size

  • 8/17/2016 Fantastic Speedo/Brief

    5 Review Stars By Daniel W

    The Turbo Brief surpassed all my hopes on a brief. It's well built being 55% PBT and the other 45% being standard polyester. The only thing to keep in mind is that the groin area cut is pretty small, so u might need to do some landscaping to avoid horrifying people... but its totally worth it.
    I usually wear a 30 and i got a small which says 30 and it fit great.
    Awesome suit, already want another one from Turbo

    Daniel W
    Seattle, WA

    Fit: Feels true to size

  • Top Valid Form
    Validate Warning
    Email Address Invalid. Please enter an email address in the format: xx@yy.zz
    Validate Close

More From TURBO

About This Brand


Founded by the Massó family more than fifty years ago in Spain, Turbo has become a trusted name in swimming and water polo around the world. Constantly evolving in style, quality and technology, Turbo products are used and loved by world record-holders and international athletes, and the company remains committed to offering its customers unparalleled quality and innovation, with the guarantee of absolute satisfaction.