If you want to surf like a pro in colder water, get Stephanie Gilmore's wetsuit: The top-of-the-line RipCurl™ G-Bomb wetsuit.
E3+ Neoprene action panels have 30% more stretch than the E3.
- Twice as easy to stretch with half the kilo of force.
- Action panels are placed for maximum body torque to assist in maneuvers and for the least resistance when you paddle.
- So stretchable, that it could not be placed in the legs, arms or neck area due to the risk of blow out.
- Placed across the back and underarms.
E3 Neoprene is the third generation of Elastomax Superstretch Neoprene.
- Lighter, warmer and more flexible than its predecessors.
Flash dry lining at the chest and back panels.
- New weave technology keeps you warm.
- Dries 15 minutes after hanging.
Seamless under arms and shoulders for unrestricted movement.
E3+ tape at the internal seams makes the wetsuit super stretchy.
- Seals the seams and keeps you comfortable.
At the external seams, it is triple glued to increase stretch and strength.
- Double blindstitched so no holes go all the way through the wetsuit.
Fireskin lining in the chest is thin and light while keeping you warm.
Batwing system blocks water from going in the wetsuit and cold water flushes.
Bluesteel sealed zip is water resistant.
- Zipper head is made of steel.
- Overlapping teeth and urethane coating.
Back zip entry.
Hydrolock collar is adjustable and seals the neck.
- Prevents water from flushing in.
External pocket has a key loop.
- Zippered closure.
S-Flex knees for durable and flexible knee pads.
4/3 full wetsuit means that the Neoprene thickness ranges from 4 millimeters to 3 millimeters for a combination of warmth and flexibility.
100% E3 Neoprene.