skip to main content
Manduka Align 10' Yoga Strap

Manduka Align 10' Yoga Strap Reviews

Back to product page

Page Showing 1-10 of 10 Results

5 star rating (10 Reviews)

Write A Review

See all 10 customer reviews
  • 4/26/2020 Great straps!

    5 Review stars By Nina M.

    I was originally going to buy the 8" but it sold out before my eyes as I was checking out. I don't mind the 10" at all! Yes its long, but 75% of the time I'm looping it for poses anyway. The other 25% of the time, I'm actually finding fun things to do with the length. Highly recommend going longer.

    Nina M.


  • 1/16/2021 This strap is the perfect

    5 Review stars By Linda D.

    This strap is the perfect length and the buckle is easy to use.

    Linda D.


  • 11/12/2020 A very good, solid strap.

    5 Review stars By Margarita S.

    A very good, solid strap. The material is soft and comfortable, yet rigid enough to remain flat under tension. The length is great for supporting a wide variety of poses. I practice and teach with this strap & recommend it to my students. I'm very pleased with this purchase.

    Margarita S.


  • 10/16/2020 durable

    5 Review stars By Pat B.

    Great strap to make part of your yoga practice. Feels strong. The length is perfect, letting you use it for everything - making a loop for postures with feel and arms as well as enough length for legs and torso.

    Pat B.


  • 9/21/2020 works as expected

    5 Review stars By Shannon F.

    works as expected

    Shannon F.


  • 7/27/2020 Love this strap

    5 Review stars By Denise P.

    I finally found a strap that does not slip or twist when practicing balance poses, especially dancer. I bought a very long strap to have options and do not regret it. I would get frustrated with shorter straps as they did not provide the flexibility for many poses and deep stretches as a longer one does.

    Denise P.


  • 5/27/2020 Very Happy!

    5 Review stars By Teresa R.

    Nice sturdy strap.

    Teresa R.


  • 5/17/2020 Yoga Strap

    5 Review stars By Eileen D.

    Yoga Strap

    Eileen D.


  • 5/15/2020 Great strap

    5 Review stars By Gwen H.

    I do yoga about 4-5 times a week and this strap has made my practice so much better!

    Gwen H.


  • 12/15/2017 Great Product. Top Notch

    5 Review stars By Asamuel

    A product that delivers on its promises

    los angeles, CA


Email Address Invalid. Please enter an email address in the format: xx@yy.zz