Versatility and performance combine in the Altra™ Men's Samson minimalist running shoe.
- Toes can spread naturally to improve balance, relax the foot and increases your ability to attenuate shock.
- Natural running to strengthen feet and legs, decrease injuries and pronation and provide a smooth ride.
Male specific SD-1 last.
NRS- Natural Ride System for natural foot movement while running.
- Outsole and midsole components, metatarsal parabola, Zero Drop and foot-shaped lasts.
- Zero Drop: less heel strike, improved landing zone, better posture and alignment, reduced impact and more efficient propulsion.
Upper: lace-up mesh for breathability, quick-dry comfort and flexibility.
- Minimal seams for feel.
The Support Insole: molded arch and heel wrap for arch support.
Outsole: puncture resistant for protection.
Sole: 3.4mm siped performance rubber BareSole.
- Minimalistic sole.
- Maximum proprioception.
Built-in 2mm A-bound midsole: energy-return compound is environmentally friendly (recycled).
- Resilient and provides protection.
- Retains a 10% compression set so it won't deform over time.
Footbed is stitch free for a smooth, comfortable surface: SeeNoSeam.
Heel Claw: snug fit around the Calcaneous without a stiff, heel counter.
A-Wrap: Midfoot is designed in an "A" shape to provide control.
- Toe box is roomy for comfort.