The Men's Provision Running Shoe is the firmer version of Altra's™ Instinct Running Shoe.
Firmer, more stable version of the Instinct.
- Ideal for larger men or male runners who just need more support.
Zero Drop platform: built on a flat, 1-to-1 ration, for a barefoot feel.
- Naturally aligns feet, back and body posture.
- Reduces initial impact by 3 to 5 times.
- No elevated heel: heel and forefoot are the same distance from the ground.
Foot-shaped design helps you keep a proper running technique and natural foot strike.
- Maximizes shock adsorption.
- Improved toe off power.
- Toes can spread and relax for a natural feel.
- Natural Ride System™ (NRS) for a combination of outsole and midsole componentry with proper metatarsal parabola.
Achilles loading at the back of the heel for improved propulsion.
Last: Male-specific SD-1.
Midsole: 2-layer EVA for durability and cushioning.
- A-bound™ is made of recycled materials and is an energy-return compound.
- Sits under the foot to give back energy with each step.
- Extra protection.
- Compresses 2 to 3 times less than a traditional running shoe, which compresses 70-90%.
- Reduces impact felt.
- Gives you ground feedback.
Outsole: blown rubber FootPod™ increases flexibility and responsiveness.
- Maps the bones and tendons with canted lugs.
- Natural traction system for multiple surfaces.
Insole: comes with 2 insoles.
- The Strengthen: flat with no arch support and used to strengthen the foot.
- The Support: molded arch and heel wrap for arch support.
Upper: Quick-dry Mesh to quickly remove moisture.
- Minimal seams for a smooth and comfortable feel.
Liner: Drilex® premium.
Lacing structure is asymmetrical improves the fit and reduces the pressure points.
A-wrap around the midfoot improves control.
- Snug fit.
- Roomy for the toes.
HeelClaw™ fits comfortably around the calcaneus for support without the stiff heel found in other shoes.
Weight: 9.1 oz.
Designed to reduce: shin splints, knee pain, forefoot pain, excessive pronation and bunions.
- Reducing joint impact.
- Free your toes so they aren't cramped.
Ideal uses: running, trail running, fitness and cross training.