My Holiday Wish List: Michael Andrew
2017 Nov | By
It’s that time of year again – to dust off that nice stationary, write Santa with your gift ideas and mail it off to the North Pole.
We asked World Junior Champion, Michael Andrew, to share his holiday wish list with us this season. You can also get great ideas of your own from our annual 2017 holiday gift guide for everyone in the family!
1. Adidas NMD R1 Shoes - I absolutely love shoes and the fact that Adidas makes the best kicks around is even better! The NMD makes the list cause they’re crazy comfortable and look fresh!
2. GoPro Hero6 - I’ve always loved GoPro and I’ve been shooting on the Hero4 for quite a while now and with the new Hero6 finally being released I could create some awesome slow motion edits for my YouTube Channel as well as getting that perfect underwater shot!
3. Adidas Men’s Web Brief Swimsuit - This suit has a super cool design and I’d love to rock it on pool deck!
4. Adidas EQT Support 93/17 Shoes - A unique design with the incredible boost technology makes these shoes so desirable!
5. Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones - This would be perfect for listening to great music, audiobooks, and watching movies while traveling!
6. Adidas Persistar Race Mirrored Goggle - These newly designed goggles look so sharp!
7. 27” Punk Pink Penny Skateboard - I’d love to have this nifty board to make getting around that much more fun! It’s also small enough to easily strap to the back of my bag when traveling!