Michael McBroom: What's In Your TYR Bag?
2015 Jul | By
Over the next month, top swimmers will be competing across the globe in events like the 2015 Pan Am Games, 2015 World Championships and 2015 U.S. Nationals. We asked some of the world’s best swimmers to tell us what they keep in their bags for any important meet!
1) My TYR Alliance Backpack always has my TYR Avictor suit in there. I generally like to have several color options, like red/black, pink/teal.
2) I also keep my TYR Durafast training suit with me. Can’t forget that.
3) I gotta have my custom TYR McBroom workout swim caps, as well as racing dome caps.
4) At big meets, I keep my noise canceling headphones with me. Great way to stay focused and block out distractions.
5) Any supplements that I need, as well as a water bottle to stay hydrated.
6) Goggles, of course. I use the TYR Tracer Racing Junior goggles, always mirrored and always one extra pair.
7) I always throw in a pair of sandals.
8) In the summer some TYR board shorts, or in the winter a TYR sweatshirt and pants.
9) My TYR All-Elements pullover is maybe the most comfortable piece of clothing I own, so it is always with me as well, no matter what time of year. You never know when you might need a bit of warmth.
10) And a fresh change of clothes because I like to wear street clothes after a meet generally!! I pack it all in!