Must Have Training Gear for Every Fitness Goal
With the New Year in full swing, you’re likely elbows deep in working towards your 2018 goals. Whether it’s at the gym, in the pool or on the running trail— having all of the tools to success at your fingertips is key. In buying new workout apparel, accessories and gear, you’re making a commitment to your fitness goal(s) and a better, healthier you.
In the spirit of the New Year, we’ve rounded up 10 of our must-have training gear items for every fitness goal.
1) Arena Tracks Mirror Goggle – Keep your eye on the prize with Arena’s newest training goggle. The comfortable fit and UV protection make them the perfect option for long training sessions.
2) Takeya Stainless Steel 24oz. Water Bottle – Hydration is key, and the Takeya stainless steel bottle will keep your water cool for 24 hours, or your coffee warm for 12.
3) A Bag or Backpack – If you’re constantly on the go, you’ll want a gym bag or athletic backpack to stash a change of clothes, gear, snacks, towel, etc.
4) Sporti Aquatic Fitness Dumbbells – Sporti’s new and improved aquatic fitness dumbbells are perfect for low impact, strengthening exercises. These will help to increase your flexibility while strengthening the muscles in your upper back, abdomen, and upper extremities.
5) Braven Flye Sport Wireless Waterproof Bluetooth Headphones – Calling all gym rats, water lovers and running enthusiasts—these are for you! With 12-hour playing time, the Braven Flye Sport wireless waterproof Bluetooth headphones will last your entire workout (and then some).
6) FINIS Evo Quick Tempo Monofin – The Evo by FINIS is the first and only short-blade monofin designed to teach swimmers an efficient dolphin kick, build muscle memory, and create perfect body position in the water. With the avid swimmers in mind, this is a must for technique and speed improvement.
7) KT Tape Pro Extreme Water Resistant Tape – If you’re training day in and day out, recovery and injury prevention are your friend. This KT Tape is the jack of all trades and can be worn to help with most common injuries, regardless of your sport!
8) Medicine Balls – Having a medicine ball on hand is great for core exercises, weighted dryland drills, and upper and lower body strengthening. Choose the weight based on your end goal.
9) Sporti Silicone Swim Cap Set of 6 – Regardless of whether you’re an avid swimmer, or just beginning, having a few extra swim caps on hand is always a good idea. You can’t beat this 6-pack set for ten bucks!
10) Resistance Bands – We’re big fans of resistance bands for both strengthening and stretching, before or after a workout. There are tons of styles to choose from, depending on preference and purpose!Email Address Invalid. Please enter an email address in the format: email@example.comAdd a Comment
Name * Your Email (will not be displayed) *To prevent automated bots from spamming, please enter the text you see in the image below:
Thank you so much for this detailed review. Super helpful when pu...
Thanks for sharing the review and feedback. It really helps me al...
Love the prints and the concept of using these fabrics to create ...
Hi Julie and Swim Outlet .comYour cute face and name caught my ey...
Thanks for updating the post. Keep up the good work. I really the...