Five Favorites For Fall
Although we're sad to see summer go, we're ready for the seaon of parkas and pumpkin spice lattes. It's time to retire the tanlines and tank tops (for now) and stock up on some cold-weather goodies. Don't worry, we've got you covered.
Here are some of our must-have fall favorites for the upcoming swim season (in no particular order);
1. A parka (obviously) - There's nothing worse than getting out of a chilly morning practice without a warm parka to wrap up in. If you do it right, it will almost feel like you're back in your dry, cozy bed (almost). Try the newest brand to our parka collection, Dryrobe, which doubles as an on-the-go changing room.
2. A pair of leggings - Because putting on jeans after swimming is like leg prison, and you don't need that kind of negativity in your life. Try the Mizuno Breath Thermo Tight, contrary to their cool style, they actually work to keep your muscles warm in cold weather. Plus, they're kind of perfect for dry land training (if you're in to that sort of thing).
3. A graphic sweatshirt - We love a good graphic tee, and USA Swimming helps us make an easy transition to fall with graphic hoodies. Go fast, or be last-- grab one before they're gone.
4. Plaid - Because swimmers can be basic too. Whether it's a plaid backpack, flannel pajamas to wear in between races at the swim meet, or a button up to wear to and from practice-- we're mad about plaid, because it compliments a warm pumpkin spice latte so well (don't forget to Instagram it, tag us @swimoutlet).
5. A festive cap or swimsuit - If you've got it, haunt it. Now is the time to stock up on all of the terror-ific Halloween themed suits and caps, because it's not fall without way too many pumpkins and a few skeletons hanging in your closet (literally, skeleton-printed swimsuits). We love the Candy Treats Swim Cap or the Sugar Skull Micro Back by Sporti, they give us all the chills and thrills.
Bring it on, fall.Email Address Invalid. Please enter an email address in the format: email@example.comAdd a Comment
Name * Your Email (will not be displayed) *To prevent automated bots from spamming, please enter the text you see in the image below:
Thanks for sharing the review and feedback. It really helps me al...
Love the prints and the concept of using these fabrics to create ...
Hi Julie and Swim Outlet .comYour cute face and name caught my ey...
Thanks for updating the post. Keep up the good work. I really the...
Awesome review. Thanks guys! Much appreciated. When does the new ...