Connor Jaegar: What's in Your Arena Bag?
Photo Credit: Mike Lewis
Over the past month, top swimmers are competing across the globe in events like the 2015 Pan Am Games, 2015 World Championships and 2015 U.S. Nationals. We asked some of the world’s best swimmers to tell us what they keep in their bags for any important meet!
1) Race Suit – The most important thing I have in there is my Arena Carbon Air race suit. For Kazan, I packed the national team edition with red, white and blue!
2) Snacks/Food – I like to have energy bars because they are easy but I also will do any granola or fruit that I can get my hands on. For energy drinks I use Endurox and Body Glove Surge.
4) To pass the time – I always have a book and an iPad, as well as headphones.
5) Training gear – I carry a pair of running shoes with me and I’m really into Arena’s new compression top and botton, too. The compression stuff is really smart to have.
6) Hydration – and I never forget my water bottle. Important to stay hydrated!Email Address Invalid. Please enter an email address in the format: email@example.comAdd a Comment
Name * Your Email (will not be displayed) *To prevent automated bots from spamming, please enter the text you see in the image below:
Thank you so much for this detailed review. Super helpful when pu...
Thanks for sharing the review and feedback. It really helps me al...
Love the prints and the concept of using these fabrics to create ...
Hi Julie and Swim Outlet .comYour cute face and name caught my ey...
Thanks for updating the post. Keep up the good work. I really the...