Back To School Style
Unfortunately summer is officially coming to an end (insert crying emoji here). As the sun sets on summer, and the days of double-scoop ice cream cones on the beach, bike rides, bikinis and BBQs are over, it's time to start thinking about fall. The positive (there's only one here): back to school shopping.
As much as we love (really, really love) wearing a solid bikini and playing in the sand, back to school shopping is like a breath of fresh air after a long, hot summer. But, we know it can be overwhelming getting new clothes, preparing for classes, collecting school supplies and decorating your dorm for the new year, so we've got you covered.
Here's how you can get an A+ this year (at least in our book);
1) Backpack - Gear up! You'll need a fashionable and functional bag to carry around all of your books and the Rip Curl Desert Nights Backpack is at the top of our list. If backpacks aren't your jam, repurpose a beach tote to bring a hint of summer to the school year.
2) A romper - Get yourself a romper that can do both: coffee dates and class. We are obsessed with the O'Neill Layna Denim Romper, it's perfect for rompin' around campus in all of its denim glory.
3) Plaid - Whether it's an oversized flannel, or the Billabong Liv It Up Cardigan, we're totally crushing on plaid for fall.
4) Booties - Bootie, bootie, bootie, bootie, rockin' everywhere. Try the Billabong Women's Simple Sandz Boot with your favorite dress-- it's a must.
5) A versatile tank - Do yourself a favor and grab a tank that you can layer with a cardigan or wear by itself. The Lucy Love Color Crush Lace Up Swing Top has got us all tied up. Can we get one in black AND white?
6) A casual dress - A maxi with long sleeves, a swing dress or a casual midi, we've never met a day-time dress we didn't like. How cute is the Roxy Astro Coast Tank Dress? Swoon.
7) A wallet - We love the Dakine Penelope Wallet. You know, for books...or coffee, or whatever. No judgement.
8) Leggings - Because athleisure is a thing, and we're totally on board. Snag the Alo High Waisted Moto Leggings and pair them with your favorite sweater for a comfy, but put together look.
We'll see you in the halls, don't miss the bell.
We want to see your back to school style! Show us what you're wearing from SwimOutlet.com by uploading a picture to our Style Showcase gallery before September 15 and one lucky entrant will win a $100 gift card to use towards a back to school shopping spree.Email Address Invalid. Please enter an email address in the format: firstname.lastname@example.orgAdd a Comment
Name * Your Email (will not be displayed) *To prevent automated bots from spamming, please enter the text you see in the image below:
Thank you so much for this detailed review. Super helpful when pu...
Thanks for sharing the review and feedback. It really helps me al...
Love the prints and the concept of using these fabrics to create ...
Hi Julie and Swim Outlet .comYour cute face and name caught my ey...
Thanks for updating the post. Keep up the good work. I really the...