25 Thoughts That Go Through Your Head While Swimming
When you dive in to a 2+ hour practice, finding ways to entertain yourself becomes a priority. If you're not singing to yourself while you're swimming, what are you doing? Here are 25 thoughts that go through every swimmers head;
1. This water is cold, why am I here?
2. I wish I was in my warm bed, sleeping...
3. Hopefully the main set isn't too hard today, I'm tired
4. I wonder what's for dinner
5. I want pizza
6. Oh yay, a kicking set
7. OK, my legs are tired
8. I feel at home under the water, which means I am basically a mermaid
9. Only an hour left and then I'm free (until tomorrow morning...)
10. I hope we don't have to do any fly today
11. Don't get lapped, don't get lapped, don't get lapped
12. Ugh, seriously coach?
13. How am I supposed to catch up with my BFF when we only get 5 seconds rest?
14. Uh oh, how many laps was that?
15. No one will notice if I skip a 50
16. I have to pee, but I really don't want to get out of the pool...
17. I'm hungry
18. I wonder how many texts I have
19. I have so much to do after practice
20. Finally, 30 minutes left
21. OK, I'm going to try really hard during this set
22. I am so fast, I can't be touched
23. Warm-down-- let's pretend to be whales
24. Ah, we're done!
25. That wasn't so bad, I love swimmingEmail Address Invalid. Please enter an email address in the format: firstname.lastname@example.orgAdd a Comment
Name * Your Email (will not be displayed) *To prevent automated bots from spamming, please enter the text you see in the image below:
Thank you so much for this detailed review. Super helpful when pu...
Thanks for sharing the review and feedback. It really helps me al...
Love the prints and the concept of using these fabrics to create ...
Hi Julie and Swim Outlet .comYour cute face and name caught my ey...
Thanks for updating the post. Keep up the good work. I really the...