10 Reasons Why We're Really Mermaids
With Halloween just around the corner, it's the perfect time to pull out the seashells and monofins (like we needed a reason to). The holiday known for goblins and ghosts gives swimmers everywhere an excuse to flaunt their inner mermaid. Although we have to wait until Halloween to dress up like our favorite sea-goddesses, we're really mermaids 365 days a year. Here's why;
1. We spend more time in the water than we do on land
2. We use monofins like it's our job
3. We live in swimsuits (what clothes?)
4. Fish are friends, not food (with the exception of Goldfish crackers)
5. Naturally-obtained mermaid hair is the story of our lives (#hairgoals)
6. We feel at home underwater
7. We can hold our breath for an exceptionally long time
8. Large bodies of water don't scare us, because we're that good at swimming
9. Mermaids are our spirit animals
10. Anytime we're doing underwater drills or kicking, we pretend we're mermaids-- so that means we are, right?
So, who's ready to trade in their feet for fins?
Shop mermaid gear hereEmail Address Invalid. Please enter an email address in the format: email@example.comAdd a Comment
Name * Your Email (will not be displayed) *To prevent automated bots from spamming, please enter the text you see in the image below:
Thank you so much for this detailed review. Super helpful when pu...
Thanks for sharing the review and feedback. It really helps me al...
Love the prints and the concept of using these fabrics to create ...
Hi Julie and Swim Outlet .comYour cute face and name caught my ey...
Thanks for updating the post. Keep up the good work. I really the...