10 Reasons Why We Love Our Teammates
Sure, we love the sport of swimming-- but why? It's no secret that we hate waking up before the sun for morning practice. However despite the pains of the day-in and day-out dedication, there's one thing that keeps us coming back for more-- our teammates.
Surviving the countless hours at the pool would be hopeless without our teammates, here's why;
1. They push you to do your best, even when you feel like giving up. Teammates who work hard together, stay together.
2. Having conversations in 10 second intervals with your bestie between sets is what practice is all about (even if coach gets mad).
3. Who else would you eat an entire pizza with after burning all those calories at practice? Ain't no party like a pizza party (who's with us?).
4. No one understands why you don't have a life outside of the pool, except your teammates. Because lets face it, all they're doing is eating, sleeping and swimming, too.
5. Win or lose, they're your biggest, most enthusiastic cheerleaders. You're only as strong as the team that's supporting you, right?
6. Misery loves company. If you're suffering through an unbearable set, there's comfort in knowing that your teammates are suffering in the lane next to you.
7. Your teammates don't just acknowledge your weird tenancies, they encourage them.
8. If coach dishes out a harsh workout, you will always have someone to complain about it with (guaranteed).
9. Three words: sharks and minnows. No one else understands the little victories that come with ending practice early to play a game or two as a team.
10. Whether you want to admit it or not, you spend more time with your teammates than you do with your own family. They become life-long friends and your home away from home.Email Address Invalid. Please enter an email address in the format: email@example.comAdd a Comment
Name * Your Email (will not be displayed) *To prevent automated bots from spamming, please enter the text you see in the image below:
Thank you so much for this detailed review. Super helpful when pu...
Thanks for sharing the review and feedback. It really helps me al...
Love the prints and the concept of using these fabrics to create ...
Hi Julie and Swim Outlet .comYour cute face and name caught my ey...
Thanks for updating the post. Keep up the good work. I really the...