SHOP WATER AEROBICS GEAR BY BRAND
VIEW LATEST ARRIVALS
LATEST CUSTOMER REVIEWS FOR WATER AEROBICS GEAR PRODUCTS
Great Buy. Very Comfortable. Stay In Place When Exercising In The Water
By WaterWalker from Philly, PA on 2/5/2016
- Very Comfortable. Soft Neoprene Does Not Chafe Legs.
- Double Straps Hold the Ankle Weights In Place. They Don't Twist/Spin Around
When Exercising. Nor Do They Slide Up And Down. They Remained Secure
the Entire Hour I Was In The Pool Working Out.
- Dry Quickly
- Very Easy To Adjust The Size To Accommodate Both Small and Large Ankles
- Straps are sturdy yet soft so they don't irritate your skin.
- Doesn't interfere with the wearing of water shoes.
- They can be joined together to create a weight belt.
- Value - These are very well made and very reasonably priced. I'm very
pleased with these and will be ordering a lighter pair for my wrists.
- Since these weights are heavy to lug around on land, to and from the pool, it would have been nice if they came in a sturdy bag that you could throw over your shoulder.
lightweight water barbells
By claudia stewart from brooksville, FL on 2/4/2016
i am an elderly lady enrolled in Silver Sneakers program at our local health spa. most of us cannot use the provided barbells as they are too heavy to use. they are ment more for the younger healthier crowd., i purchased these for us older, weaker adults to use. they are a great hit. we can use them without strain but there is still a good amount of resistance to produce results. as a result i have ordered more for the ladies to use. I am a customer not the spa owner,
the only con i can think of is, if you have really big upper arms it is a little difficult to keep them under your arms to complete certain exercises. just squeeze harder.otherwise they are perfect. especially for beginners, you can always trade up as you get stronger.
the price is exceptional and shipping is free after a certain amount.
By JELC from Baltimore on 2/4/2016
The most comfortable swim belt ever! Use it for high-impact water aerobics in 8' depth at pool, holds me up perfectly, does not ride up, light-weight, don't even feel that it is on! Woman, 5'5", 150pds, ordered a size small. Velcro strap adjusts perfectly and easily.
Aqua classes 5 days a week
By Robert Broskey from Galloway, NJ on 2/2/2016
hold its color and shape