Stand up to pesky tan lines once and for all in this little number; a solid print Bandeau Dress that flaunts your best beach body in the waves.
- Eco Swim is driving change through:
- Manufacturing in the U.S.A. which reduces the fossil fuel up to 96.9%.
- Local sourcing creates a positive impact and reduces energy for travel.
- Each hang tag is made from recycled materials.
- Woven labels are made from recycled Polyester.
- Linings are made from recycled fabric derived from post-consumer waste.
- Elastics use recycled components that stretch more and feel better.
- Fabrics are made from recycled Nylon, Polyester and Cotton, introducing recycled fabrics from renewable sources.
- Textile dying uses state of the art machinery resulting in less energy consumption.
- Eco Swim packaging uses 100% Recyclable plastic bags and hangers made from recycled materials.
- Eco Swim bra cups have eliminated the petroleum oil foams and introduced a biodegradable material made from plant oils and recycled materials.
- Eco Swim demands more sustainable products within partnering factories to help "reduce a carbon footprint in the sand."
- Ruffle Bandeau style.
- Removable soft cups.
- Side boning for support.
- Full swimsuit underneath.
- Solid print.
- 82% Nylon / 18% Spandex.
Made in USA.