The Infiniti XZip2 puts a twist on the classic Infiniti wetsuit, keeping more water out and warmth in. This suit caters to the cold water by providing impeccable wind resistance to areas that lose warmth quickly.
- Infiniti XZip2 features:
- Easy on/off ability.
- X-Zip front zipper with crossover neck entry.
- Easy front entry system.
- Overlapping inner front and back neck panels.
- Allow for extra wide step-in-through-the-neck entry.
- Geometric Taitex ankle seals forms a good grip against skin reducing flushing.
- Fusion seam technology:
- Maximum all-way stretch seam construction.
- Ideal balance of flexible durability.
- Waterproof composite stretch taping fused to the inside of the seam.
- Pressure bonded seams:
- Highly durable.
- Glued and blindstitched seam.
- Uses pressure to bond Neoprene panels together.
- Durable taping on the inside.
- Used in high-stress areas like the lower body.
- Thermocarbon lining for excellent heat retention.
- Wind-resistant texture skin provides excellent wind resistance to ideal body areas.
- DuraFlex knee panels for wear-and-tear areas.
- Less seam provides a more stretch engineered fit.
- Minimal seams to maximize stretch.
- Pre-bent for an ergonomic fit.
- 100% Ultrastretch Neoprene.
- Stretchy, softest and most durable.
- Lightest Neoprene.
- 100% superlight foam.
- 20% lighter than standard foam.
- Greater stretch from lesser density.
- Helps maximize comfort and range of motion.