This Drylock wetsuit keeps comfort in and water out with numerous features from quick-dry fibers to Thermocarbon lining. Xcel™ pays attention to the crucial details suited to cater every surfers's desire for durability and the latest SmoothSkin technology.
- Drylock features.
- Waterproof drylock front zipper.
- Crossover neck entry.
- Inner Neoprene layer traps body heat for greater insulation.
- QDF quick-dry fiber exterior.
- Dries faster than standard Neoprene to promote warmth.
- Seamless drylock wrist seals minimizes flushing.
- Forms a comfortable, snug seal against the skin.
- Geometric Taitex ankle seals form a good grip against skin reducing flushing.
- Fusion seam technology:
- Maximum all-way stretch seam construction.
- Ideal balance of flexible durability.
- Waterproof composite stretch taping fused to the inside of the seam.
- Pressure bonded seams:
- Highly durable.
- Glued and blindstitched seam.
- Uses pressure to bond Neoprene panels together.
- Durable taping on the inside.
- Used in high-stress areas like the lower body.
- Glued and blindstitched seams keep water out for greater warmth.
- Thermocarbon lining for excellent heat retention.
- Wind-resistant texture skin provides excellent wind resistance to ideal body areas.
- DuraFlex knee panels for wear-and-tear areas.
- Less seam provides a more stretch engineered fit.
- Minimal seams to maximize stretch.
- Pre-bent for an ergonomic fit.
- 100% Ultrastretch Neoprene.
- Stretchy, soft and most durable.
- Lightest Neoprene.
- 100% superlight foam.
- 20% lighter than standard foam.
- Greater stretch from lesser density.
- Helps maximize comfort and range of motion.