Get ready to take on the colder waves and surf in a wetsuit
with the most advanced Neoprene: The Rip Curl™ E-Bomb Pro wetsuit. Go surfing in Owen Wright's wetsuit.
E3+ Neoprene action panels have 30% more stretch than the E3.
- Twice as easy to stretch with half the kilo of force.
- Action panels are placed for maximum body torque to assist in maneuvers and for the least resistance when you paddle.
- So stretchable, that it could not be placed in the legs, arms or neck area due to the risk of blow out.
- Placed across the back and underarms.
E3 Neoprene is the third generation of Elastomax Superstretch Neoprene.
- Lighter, warmer and more flexible than its predecessors.
4-way stretch and minimum seams in the back for maximum performance.
Seamless under arms and shoulders for unrestricted movement.
No liquid tape makes it the most flexible high performance wetsuit
in its range.
- Triple glued increases stretch and strength.
- Double blindstitched so no holes go all the way through the wetsuit.
Stress point taped to increase strength.
Chest zip entry means extra stretch and no restriction across the back.
Neck seal provides extra warmth.
Lock slide design makes the shock cord closure system adjustable.
External pocket has a key loop.
- Zippered closure.
3 hole drainage system for easy drainage.
S-Flex knees for durable and flexible knee pads.
3/2 full wetsuit
means that the Neoprene thickness ranges from 2 millimeters to 3 millimeters for a combination of warmth and flexibility.
100% E3 Neoprene.