The TYR™ Catalyst Contour Training Paddles help develop the proper form since they will throw your hand off course if the form is wrong.
- Material is flexible and durable.
- Plane contours: convex to form into the palm.
- Helps create a natural swimming form.
- Concave form on the underside to help with the proper stroke.
- Hand is kept in line if it is correct and when the form is off, the hand will go over course.
Polypropylene: balance between impact resistance and flexibility.
For a detailed review by Gold Medalist Mark Gangloff click here