Today's your day to score big with this TYR
Women's Hurricane Wetsuit
Grab Bag. Superficial damage will vary, but wrinkles will release significantly after a single use.
Customers will receive only one (1) from the following selection:
Women's Hurricane C5 Wetsuit.
Women's Hurricane C3 Wetsuit.
Suits are fully functional with superficial damage.
Wrinkles will release significantly after first wear; do not iron, steam, or stretch.
Up to 15% discoloration (cosmetic damage only).
- Designed specifically for the curves of a woman's body.
- Increased comfort.
- Better overall body position.
- Optimized stroke efficiency.
360° Core Stabilization System:
- Five core stabilization panels.
- Targets the muscle groups that will elevate the swimmer.
- Ensures optimal body position.
- Preserves core strength over the long-term.
Graded Force Catch Panels:
- Thick graded panels.
- Strategically aligned on the forearm.
- Allows a catch-and-pull stroke like a built-in paddle.
- A thinner insulated layer lies under the riveted panel.
- Allows a feel for the water while keeping the skin insulated.
Free R.O.M. Zones:
- Eliminates shoulder constriction.
- Allows the swimmer to achieve a long reach.
- Places no strain on the shoulder.
Speed Wrap Paneling:
- Yamamoto Nano SCS Coated 5mm neoprene panels.
- Panels throughout the entire leg, chest, and core.
- Raises the swimmer in the water to reduce form drag.
Form Fitting Wrist Cuffs:
- Multi-stretch cuffs at the wrist.
- Allows powerful strokes.
- Keeps water from entering the suit.
Quick Release Ankle Cuffs:
- Tapered legs.
- Allows the ankle of the suit to reverse and open.
- Quick and effortless removal during T1 (first transition).