The SaltStick™ Electrolyte Caps are built by a Ph.D. chemist and pro triathlete who wanted to minimize muscle cramps and fatigue during the long races.
Dietary supplement to help with muscle cramping, heat stress and low electrolyte levels.
- Buffered electrolyte salts that helps with digestion and absorption.
- Aid your body when you experience excessive perspiration by resembling the electrolyte profile lost during the activity: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium. .
- Contains 100 capsules.
Suggested use: 1 capsule with water every 30 - 60 minutes while exercising for a maximum of 10 capsules per day.
- Consult a doctor before starting any supplement of you are pregnant, nursing, under 18 or known to have a medical condition.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Ideal for triathletes, racers, marathon runners, cyclists and people who work outdoors in the heat.
The above statements were not evaluated by the FDA and the supplement is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Nutrition facts: Serving size, 1 Capsule.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 100IU, 25% DV.
- Calcium (as calcium citrate and calcium gluconate) 22mg, 2% DV.
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium gluconate) 11mg, 3% DV.
- Chloride (as sodium chloride and potassium chloride) 350mg, 10% DV.
- Sodium ( as 550mg sodium chloride) 215mg, 9% DV.
- Potassium (as potassium citrate and potassium chloride) 63mg, 2% DV.
- Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other ingredients: Hypromellose (vegetable capsule), magnesium stearate and stearic acid.
- No gluten, soy or nuts.
- Does not contain any World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) or International Olympic Committee (IOC) banned substances.
Warnings: keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing.
- Do not eat the dessicant freshness pack.
Made in USA