The Superfeet™ Cooper DMP® Insole molds naturally to the shape of your foot for comfort during low, impact activities like working in the office or waiting tables.
Insole naturally molds to the shape of your feet by wearing them daily.
- Creates a personalized fit without heating in the oven.
- Even though it molds, the biomechanical integrity stays intact to provide support and stability.
Foot type: feet with low/medium arches is ideal, but the insoles work well with any arch type.
Footwear type: most dress, casual, service, industrial and golf shoes.
- Ideal for nurse, waitresses and other people who spend a lot of the day on their feet.
- Works for any footwear with a removable insole.
Dynamic Molding Process (DMP)® molds to the shape of your foot while still offering support.
- Impressionable memory foam on the top layer.
- PU foam in the middle layer provides comfort and stability.
- D-Foam and Polypropylene stabilizer cap in the bottom layer maintain the shape and add support.
Agion® antimicrobial technology treatment on the top cover to protect against bacteria.
- Natural, silver-based treatment keeps the insoles clean and comfortable.
Encapsulating Stabilizer System (ESS)® provides underfoot support.
- Deep heel cup to hold the heel's fat pad for natural shock absorption.
Sizes: B- Women's US 4.5-6
- C- Women's US 6.5-8 and Men's US 5.5-7
- D- Women's US 8.5-10 and Men's US 7.5-9
- E- Women's US 10.5-12 and Men's US 9.5-11
- F- Men's US 11.5-13
- G-Men's US 13.5-15