The New Balance&Trade; N9™ GPS Trainer Watch combines your watch, GPS and heart rate monitor in 1.
Training watch with GSP and a heart rate monitor strap.
GPS: waypoints, 100 location capacity.
- Waypoints stored by name, latitude / longitude, altitude or date.
- Track points: 25,000 points stored.
- Indicates cardinal North.
Speed and Distance: monitors speed, distance and pace while displaying the average speed.
Running data: Shows the chronograph.
- Can preset 12 displays.
- Use 2, 3 or 4 lines of viewing.
- 300 laps / splits.
- Memory: 50 runs.
- Recalls time, date, total exercise time, total distance, average speed, maximum speed, average pace, maximum pace, calories burned, average BPM, maximum BPM, time in the zone and laps / splits. Also the track map when it applies.
- Auto lap: user sets the distance.
Heart rate monitor chest strap: 2.4 GHz digitally coded.
- Has ECG technology for an accurate and continuous heart rate.
- 2, 3 or 4 lines for viewing heart rate and speed and distance at the same time.
- Can set 14 different displays.
- 3 auto intensity levels based on the maximum heart rate: fitness (55-75%), endurance (70-80%) and training (80-100%).
- Heart rate zones can be set automatically or are customized.
- Audio and visual alerts when you are in the target heart rate zones.
Chronograph: 100 hours with a resolution of 1/100 seconds.
- 1, 2 or 3 line multi-view.
- Can preset 3 displays.
12 or 24-hour format.
- Displays time, date and day.
- Has 2 time zones.
- Does 5 alarms daily.
Water resistant up to 30m (chest strap / watch).
EL backlight to be seen in the dark.
Batteries in the watch are rechargeable with the included USB charging cable.
- Battery in the chest strap is replaceable.
Limited warranty: 2 years.