The Petzl™ MYO RXP 2 Programmable Headlamp has enough settings and special bonuses to be your "everything I need" source of light.
Headlamp with different light settings.
- Programmed emergency flashing mode.
- 3 different lighting modes and the user can select from 10 different power levels, which alter the length of the beam from 75.5 feet to 252.6 feet.
- Boost mode: 160 lumens with a distance of 97 meters.
- Lights can be programmed/adjusted depending on the type of activity.
- Can be programed based on length of time.
- Ranges in power output from 8 lumens to 160 lumens.
- Maximum power is ideal for night running whereas the lower setting helps to preserve battery power.
- Tiltable so you can direct the beam of light.
- Wide angle flip lens: switches instantly from a wide beam to a focused beam.
Regulated burn times: 50 to 95 hours.
- Regulated to switch to reserve-power mode when batteries are almost depleted.
3-Watt LED bulb.
Batteries: 3 - AA batteries.
- Compatible: lithium batteries for better performance in the cold.
- Battery-level indicator: lights up to warn you when there is only 30% and then 10% of battery life left.
Strap: comfortable and adjustable elastic to fit most head sizes.
- Comes with a top strap for a more stable fit.
Weight: 6.2 oz.