The Sorbothane™ Ultrasole™ provides great rebound and recovery as you run.
Insert that absorbs as much as 94.7% of impact shock as you take a step.
- Helps reduce impact-related injuries, jarring fatigue and pain.
- Works in dress, casual and athletic shoes.
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Contours to all foot shapes.
Top cover: brushed Polyester for increased comfort.
- Has a layer that wicks moisture to remove sweat.
Poron® foam top cover: added shock absorption and padding.
- Rebounds after impact.
- Covers the length of the foot.
- Anti-fungal and moisture wicking to move sweat.
- Non-slip for comfort.
Polyurethane layer provides support, padding and energy return.
- Absorbs and dissipates shock.
Runner's Last: helps the insole properly fit while preventing excessive pronation with curves.
Energycore™ gives maximum energy return.
- Supreme toe-off.
- Shock absorption and comfort in the forefoot.
Linear grooves prevent excessive rigidity.
Made in USA