The award-winning Gear Aid™ Seam Grip seals the seams on a variety of outdoor products to prolong their life.
Award-winning repair adhesive.
- Backpacker Magazine: Editors' Choice Gold Award in 2002.
- American Alpine Institute: Field tested approved.
Seals tent, tarps, backpacks
and raingear seams.
- Patches holes and repairs tears permanently.
- Durable: washable but not affected by extreme cold / heat.
- All-purpose, liquid tool.
Works for uncoated or Polyurethane-coated fabrics.
- Can repair natural and synthetic fabrics, waterproof laminates, leather and vinyl.
- Works on footwear, Neoprene, PVC and rubber.
- Dries clear.
For a silicone-treated tent/tarp: use the Sil Fix Adhesive®.
Gear Aid line: helps you become a master of your own gear.
- 1 tube can seal the seams on an average-sized, 2-person tent.