The Spenco™ Polysorb Total Support Insoles are packed with tech features to make this insole a top-of-the-line choice.
Insole with TotalSupport™ technology.
- Spenco's best insole.
- Provides support, stabilization and cushioning.
- Helps improve alignment.
- Assists with reducing over-pronation that can cause foot, leg and back pain.
- Helps prolong the life of your shoes.
Footbed: Full-Contact Comfort™.
- Moldable EVA footbed.
- Conforms for a custom fit.
Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Also accepted by the Federation Internationale des Podologues.
Forefoot: cushioned crash pad to absorb shock and provide a smooth transition.
3-POD™ PloySorb® system provides cushioning and assists with over-pronation.
Silpure Antimicrobial top cloth.
- Low-friction to help prevent blisters.
- Reduces foot odors.
Semi-rigid arch support: improves stability and alignment.
- Deep heel cup to assist with motion control.
Ideal for athletes who want firm support and motion control.
Instructions: carefully remove the original insole from your shoe.
- Trace the new insole with the original insole.
- Trim to fit.
- Insert the new insoles.
- Hand wash with warm water when necessary and air dry.
Guaranteed for 1 year.