These water-sandals from Merrell™ have a minimalist design and durable construction to hold up under wet and wild conditions.
Minimalist style, water-friendly sandal.
- Barefoot style.
Durable: cement construction.
Upper: synthetic leather.
- Helps prevent skin irritation, rubbing.
Adjustable: 3 strap, hook and loop closure system for a quick fit.
Footbed: Deepdish™ 3D contour, and molded EVA.
- Treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution to treat odor.
- Aegis is aggressive against odor by never wearing out or harming the environment.
Lining: Lycra® Neoprene.
- Cushioned for comfort.
- Also treated with Aegis.
Vibram® outsole: lug patterns for stability with none under the arch for comfort.
- More natural flexibility.
- Traction for both wet and dry terrain.
- Protects your feet from bruises.
0mm ball to heel drop for barefoot style.
- Ground feel.
- Aligns your body while strengthening your muscles.
- Ideal for trail, training and road running.
Midsole: 4mm, compression molded EVA for cushioning.
Sole: Vibram Gecko glove with TC1 rubber and non-marking.
- 2mm lug depth.
Water Shoes provide protection for feet and traction when walking. As with any footgear, please use caution when walking on a wet and slippery surface.