Merrell's™ Pace Glove Barefoot Running Shoe is lightweight and the footplate protects your feet from bruising on rougher terrain.
Barefoot running shoe.
- Minimalist design.
Upper: microfiber and air mesh for ventilation.
- Synthetic leather sling at the rear of the foot to keep the foot secure.
Rubber toe bumper is fused for protection and durability.
Omni-Fit™ lacing system (with TPU welded) create a glove-like fit.
Footbed: integrated microfiber.
- Treated with Aegis antimicrobial solution to treat odor.
- Aegis is aggressive against odor by never wearing out or harming the environment.
Midsole: 4mm compression, molded EVA cushions for comfort.
0mm ball to heel drop for barefoot style.
- Ground feel.
- Aligns your body while strengthening your muscles.
- Ideal for trail, training and road running.
1mm forefoot shock absorption plate to distribute pressure.
- Increases comfort, protects the foot and improves flexibility.
Vibram® outsole: lug patterns for stability with none under the arch for comfort.
- More natural flexibility.
- Traction for both wet and dry terrain.
- Protects your feet from bruises.
Vibram trail glove sole: TC-1 rubber (non marking).
Wash as needed in cold water, gentle cycle and air dry.