The Garmin™ foot pod is small and simple. Attach it to your shoe and take off running, knowing that it is doing its job.
Wireless, small foot pod.
- Attaches to the running shoe by threading through the laces or fits in the mid-sole pocket of a compatible shoe.
Sends the distance and pace to the Forerunner.
Ideal in an indoor setting where GPS satellite signals aren’t available.
- Great for measuring walking or running on an indoor track or treadmill.
- Can measure distance traveled as you are walking, jogging or sprinting (unlike a step counter).
- Not built to measure no-impact activities (cycling or elliptical work).
Foot pod uses advanced MEMS inertial-sensor technology to respond to stride-length changes for 98% accuracy.
- Measures running cadence.
Battery: 1 replaceable, small watch battery.
- 1 year of training.
Compatible with the Forerunner® 210, Forerunner 305, Forerunner 310XT, Forerunner 405, Forerunner 405CX, Forerunner 410, Forerunner 50, Forerunner 610, Forerunner 910XT, FR60, FR70, Garmin ANT+™ adapter for iPhone® and the Garmin Ft™.