The FINIS™ HydroTracker GPS is built to track your open-water swimming workouts, and it can also work for other sports from hiking to biking.
Open-water swimming GPS tracker.
- Records accurately using Global Positioning System satellites.
- Attaches to goggle
straps at the back of the head.
- Does online mapping and reports your performance.
- Hydrodynamic clips for durability.
- Multi-sport capabilities because it includes a Neoprene armband (goggles not necessary in other sports).
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery with 8-16 hours per charge.
Comes with Streamline: the free online training log.
- Upload your data into the free training log after your workout.
- View your route by map and zoom in.
- Can view your workout on the map with time-lapse animation.
- Shows stats: elevation, splits, speed, accumulated time, distance and others.
- Allows you to set goals regarding distance time or pace.
- Allows you to set goals across different periods of time.
- Includes a digital calendar that stores you completed workouts.
- Cloud access: so you can access your workouts from any computer using FINIFinc.com/streamline.
Allows you to export your stats via CSV™, Google Earth™ files, Facebook™ or Twitter™ to keep your friends informed of your progress.
Tracker is pre-calibrated so it's ready to go.
Sampling rate is adjustable to save battery life and control the inflow of data.
Waterproof: "built to withstand the roughest environments."
Both PC and Mac compatible.
Includes: Hydro tracker GPS, dock, armband and instruction booklet.