For the overpronator, The North Face™ designed these trail running shoes to be durable, comfortable and helpful by correcting your feet.
2011 Gear of the year award from Outside Magazine.
- Stable and cushioned trail running shoe.
X-Dome™ Cradle Support in the heel provides cushioning and corrects your overpronation without you noticing.
- Stability system.
- Integrated medial post.
Upper: sandwich Mesh for ventilation.
Bottom: engineered platform of Terrain Harness™ for stability.
- Designed for the medium-arched overpronator.
- Stability and support on various surfaces.
Forefoot: TPU Snake Plate™ for protection.
- Second density of high-rebound EVA.
Outsole: Tenacious™ grip: sticky rubber for traction.
External heel counter is molded for stability.
Midfoot: TPU-welded for support.
Footbed: Dual-density Ortholite® Northotic™ cushion.
- Absorbs shock while trail running.
- Raised lugs for durability and tread for hundreds of miles.
Heights: 24mm to 12mm (heel/forefoot).
Weight: 9.6 oz / 272g.