Built for a wet environment, Merrell's™ River Glove Water Shoe
helps you run naturally and stays clean with anti-odor pads ventilation.
Barefoot style water shoes.
- Minimalist build.
Vibram® outsole: lug patterns for stability with none under the arch for comfort.
- More natural flexibility.
- Traction for both wet and dry terrain.
Barefoot strobe build for flexibility and comfort.
Upper: waterproof synthetic and mesh for breathability.
- DWR- treated to repel water and resist staining.
Upper/Lining: Lycra® Neoprene and mesh lining for durability and padding for comfort.
- Neoprene wicks water and provides no-rub comfort.
- Treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution for cleanliness.
- Aegis is aggressive against odor by never wearing out or harm the environment.
Midsole: 4 mm compression molded EVA for cushioning.
0 mm drop from the ball to the heel.
- Connection with the cushion.
- Progression to barefoot.
- For distance, trail and road running.
Sole: Vibram gecko glove with TC-1 rubber, non-marking.
Weight: 4.5 oz.
Imported.Water Shoes provide protection for feet and traction when walking. As with any footgear, please use caution when walking on a wet and slippery surface.