This barefoot water shoe
from Merrell™ has a minimalist design and can still handle wet terrain.
Barefoot style water shoes.
- Minimalist build.
Vibram® outsole: lug patterns for stability with none under the arch for comfort.
- More natural flexibility.
- Traction for both wet and dry terrain.
Water-friendly design with quick-dry materials.
- Drainage ports in the toe and heel to remove water.
Barefoot strobe build for flexibility and comfort.
Upper: synthetic Leather and air mesh for breathability.
Toe bumper: synthetic overlay gives durability and protection.
Footbed: treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution for cleanliness.
- Aegis is aggressive against odor by never wearing out or harm the environment.
Rear foot sling: synthetic Leather for stability.
Midsole: 4 mm compression molded EVA for cushioning.
0 mm drop from the ball to the heel.
- Connection with the cushion.
- Progression to barefoot.
- For distance, trail and road running.
Wash in cold water with gentle cycle.
- Air dry.
Sole: Vibram aqua glove with TC-1 rubber, sipped.
Imported.Water Shoes provide protection for feet and traction when walking. As with any footgear, please use caution when walking on a wet and slippery surface.